First Generation of gifted children here to evolve humanity
Born: Indigo children have been incarnating on the Earth for the last 100 years. After World War II, a significant number were born, and these are the Indigo adults of today. However, in the 1970s a major wave of Indigos was born, and so we have a whole generation of Indigos who are now in their late twenties and early thirties who are about to take their place as leaders in the world. Larger numbers of Indigo children started arriving around 1992.
Characteristics of Indigo Children:
- Warrior personalities. They will stand up and fight for what they think is right and what they believe in.
- They are such beautiful and brave souls
- They know when they are being lied to and manipulated (because they see through everyone with great intensity)
- They will not comply with any system that may be limiting or dysfunctional.
- Have little or no tolerance for dishonesty
- Passionate in their beliefs
- May battle depression in their young lives
- They don’t feel like they fit in
- They fight with their parents
- They act like royalty because they have feelings that they deserve to be here.
- They have great self worth and have difficulty with authority.
- They may be unwilling to do certain things and often see a better way of doing these things.
- They can get very frustrated with rigid systems with no creativity.
- They may feel alone, different, or even anti-social unless they are with others like them.
- Indigo children don’t fall for the guilt trip and are not shy in letting you know what they think or need.
- They don’t care what others think of them.
- They may also be diagnosed with ADD or ADHD.
There should be a tag that you have to tear off your child after they are born before you can hold them. This tag should read: Caution: This is not a vulnerable soul that needs to be controlled and shaped. Please learn from the wisdom and gifts this child brings you. Cannot be returned or exchanged. May the force be with you.
The term Indigo Child was coined 17 years ago by Nancy Ann Tappe, a parapsychologist who developed a system for classifying people’s personalities according to the hue of their auras described in her 1982 book, Understanding Your Life Through Colors. According to her, auras have been entering and exiting Earth throughout history. For example, aura colors such as fuchsia and magenta disappeared from the gene pool 100 years ago and new colors began making an appearance.
Indigo children are born onto the Indigo Soul Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to clairvoyance and healing abilities, and have indigo blue in their auras. This means they have access to the gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are also able to access what may be termed the fourth and fifth dimensions of consciousness, while most humans have access only to the third and fourth (see chapter 9 on dimensional consciousness). This higher dimensional access, together with the Indigo Ray soul gifts, means that Indigos are naturally more intelligent, more sensitive, and more clairvoyant. They are also creative and often able to access the left and right brains with ease making them artistically gifted, technologically competent, and adventurous. Their gifts also include psychic and healing abilities.
Remember that your Indigo child has chosen you for their parent or parents. It may be a difficult task, but you have important roles. In turn, your Star child has undertaken the task of raising your consciousness to a higher vibrational frequency.
These children want to know the truth and want to break down the patterns of traditional thinking. The Indigos have a specific purpose. Their purpose is to seek out the truth and change archaic systems of thought on the old energy grid. They are here to show us that the archaic systems in schools, government, parenting, and healthcare are not healthy and must change or we will continue to fail globally as a civilization. They are creating a path and unveiling lies and secrecy to help Crystal children who will see the world from an elevated platform of spirituality and a highly evolved viewpoint with complete and unconditional love. The Crystal children then make the path for the Rainbow children who will help instruct us on how to live in love and abundance in the ages to come.
Many Indigos battle depression in their young lives. They are such beautiful and brave souls. This is because they see through everyone with great intensity. What happens is these young children are told how wonderful life is. Once they hit puberty, they have hormones coursing through their bodies, changing who they are. They may not make straight A’s, they don’t get scholarships to prestigious colleges, and they don’t feel like they fit in, they fight with their parents, and then they fall into a depression. There are no rose-tinted glasses on these children.
© 2007- Nikki Pattillo